Atjeu’s Rack Colocation
Why Colocate Your Servers At Atjeu?
- We Fully Own And Operate Our Own Data Center
- Data Center Is Located In Natural Disaster Free Phoenix Arizona!
- 2 Minute Average Support Ticket Response Times
- Unlimited Free Remote Hands Support Per Month
- 24x7x365 Staffing And Access To Your Servers
- Knowledgeable Data Center NOC Staff
- On Site Hardware Inventory If You Have Failures
- Redundant Power With UPS and Diesel Generator Backup
- Redundant Cooling
- Redundant (Multihomed) Internet Carriers
- Flexible Pricing And Rack Configurations For Tower Or Rack Servers
Atjeu can provide rack colocation services for quarter half and full racks in open racks, locked cabinets or on open bread racks for tower servers. Our Phoenix data center has a very flexible layout so we can accommodate any kind of server form factor. The data center has redundant power backups with UPS and diesel generator, redundant A/C units, Redundant fiber optic internet carriers and 24×7 staffing.
Natural Disaster Free Location
The location of your servers is vitally important. As was evidenced in recent hurricanes on the east coast and gulf coast of the US, your server’s uptime can be dramatically effected by large storms. Whether you are looking for a secondary location for your data for disaster recovery or for your primary server location, Phoenix is the city to be in and Atjeu’s data center is the ideal facility. Phoenix has the most sunny days per year of any US city and has virtually no natural disasters.
Superior Service Level
When you are trusting your servers in a data center away from your office, it is critical that you be able to get the help that you need, when you need it. Many data centers build their facilities so large and pack so many servers in, that their support response times can take hours. If you have an emergency and you need remote hands on your server you cannot afford to wait a few hours. you need someone immediately.
Atjeu has built our business with a staff to server ratio that is much smaller than these other Walmart size data centers. Our staff consistently responds to support requests in less than 2 minutes. We even guarantee that our support replies won’t be longer than 4 minutes at the most. Our experienced staff can be consoled into your server and assisting you with any problems as soon as you need it.
Uptime and availability have become the critical factors for success in today’s Data Center world. A recent report concluded that just a single Data Center outage averages over $500,000 in costs. However, many enterprise companies can’t invest valuable budget dollars to create and maintain critical Data Center infrastructure. Arizona Data Centers’ (ADC) sole focus is the provision of such a facility with 100% uptime and availability through redundant systems, preventative maintenance, proactive infrastructure improvements, and a 24×7 teamwork approach to partnering with a single client.
|IP Addresses||8 IPs||16 IPs||32 IPs|
|Power Included||7.5 Amps||15 Amps||30 Amps|
|Free Remote Hands||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|4 Minute Response Time|
|Free KVM Over IP On Demand|
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
Phoenix Colocation Extras
- Additional IP Addresses: $1/mo
- Remote Reboot Service: $5/mo Per Server
- Remote Hands: Free & Unlimited!
- Premium Monitoring: $25/mo
- Additional Switch Port: $15/mo
- Cpanel Control Panel Licenses: $25/mo for Dedicated, $10/mo for Virtual
- Additional Amps are $50 an Amp
+ This is peak power. Continuous power can be no more then 75% of peak power.